- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Morrow - Bruenderman
Bill and Carol Morrow of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Amanda Catherine Morrow, to Travis Michael Bruenderman. He is the son of Bernard and Joyce Bruenderman of Cape Girardeau.
Morrow is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School, and is majoring in dietetics at Southeast Missouri State University. She is a dance instructor at Dance Extensions in Jackson.
Bruenderman is a graduate of Notre Dame, and is majoring in engineering technology at Southeast. He is an intern at Noranda Aluminum, and is a preventive maintenance technician at Sears Grand.
An Aug. 9 wedding is planned at St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau.