- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Miskell - Tygett
John and Cathy Miskell of Cape Girardeau and Angie Miskell of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Christina Miskell, to Matthew Tygett. He is the son of Anita Tygett of Cape Girardeau.
Miskell is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School, and a 2004 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered dietitian at SunBridge Nursing and Rehabilitation in Muscle Shoals, Ala.
Tygett is a 1989 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He is a student.
An Oct. 11 wedding is planned at Navarre Beach, Fla.