- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Moore - Glenn
Sandra Moore of Cape Girardeau and Dr. and Mrs. Richard Moore of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Elizabeth Moore, to Brandon Douglas Glenn. He is the son of Doug and Marlene Glenn of Cape Girardeau.
Moore is a 1993 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in music from Murray State University in Murray, Ky., in 1998, and a master of public administration degree from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 2003. She is employed in quality assurance at National Asset Recovery Services.
Glenn is a 1996 graduate of Central High School. He received a diploma in percussion from Musicians Technical Training Center (now McNally Smith College of Music) in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1999. He performs with several local bands and is employed with Mity Mow Lawn Service.
An Oct. 18 wedding is planned at Bethel Assembly of God Church.