- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Jeremy Shawn and Cassadena Lea Koenig of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:48 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2008. Name, Jacob Tyler. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Koenig is the former Cassadena Eaker, daughter of Paul Dean and Janice Eaker of Grassy, Mo. She is employed at Rushing Marine Service LLC. Koenig is the son of Ron Koenig of Jackson. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
Son to Michael Edward Cox and Kasandra Wood of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:16 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2008. Name, Michael Edward Jr. Weight, 5 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Wood is a supervisor at National Asset Recovery Services.