- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)16
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Looking for Marquette honorees
To the editor:
I wanted to pass on to your readers that we are trying to reach all past Marquette Hotel employees who are still living for special recognition at the ribbon cutting and open house for the Marquette set for 1 p.m. Sept. 8. We have received several letters of names with their occupations and the years they were there, but we know there are more out there to invite. There will be special seating and proper acknowledgment in the program for you if you would please let us know in advance.
If you would like to be sent an invitation, please address your request to Thomas Meyer Realty, Attention: Marquette Event, P.O. Box 661, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63702-0661. Or drop it off at my office at 230 N. Sprigg St. in Cape Girardeau. Time is short, and we would like to see you there.
THOMAS M. MEYER, Cape Girardeau