- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)2
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Looking for Marquette honorees
To the editor:
I wanted to pass on to your readers that we are trying to reach all past Marquette Hotel employees who are still living for special recognition at the ribbon cutting and open house for the Marquette set for 1 p.m. Sept. 8. We have received several letters of names with their occupations and the years they were there, but we know there are more out there to invite. There will be special seating and proper acknowledgment in the program for you if you would please let us know in advance.
If you would like to be sent an invitation, please address your request to Thomas Meyer Realty, Attention: Marquette Event, P.O. Box 661, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63702-0661. Or drop it off at my office at 230 N. Sprigg St. in Cape Girardeau. Time is short, and we would like to see you there.
THOMAS M. MEYER, Cape Girardeau