- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape city, civic leaders unveil downtown trolley service (7/14/17)6
- Park official: 5-year-old girl nearly drowns at Cape Splash, taken to hospital (7/12/17)4
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
Looking for Marquette honorees
To the editor:
I wanted to pass on to your readers that we are trying to reach all past Marquette Hotel employees who are still living for special recognition at the ribbon cutting and open house for the Marquette set for 1 p.m. Sept. 8. We have received several letters of names with their occupations and the years they were there, but we know there are more out there to invite. There will be special seating and proper acknowledgment in the program for you if you would please let us know in advance.
If you would like to be sent an invitation, please address your request to Thomas Meyer Realty, Attention: Marquette Event, P.O. Box 661, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63702-0661. Or drop it off at my office at 230 N. Sprigg St. in Cape Girardeau. Time is short, and we would like to see you there.
THOMAS M. MEYER, Cape Girardeau