- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Looking for Marquette honorees
To the editor:
I wanted to pass on to your readers that we are trying to reach all past Marquette Hotel employees who are still living for special recognition at the ribbon cutting and open house for the Marquette set for 1 p.m. Sept. 8. We have received several letters of names with their occupations and the years they were there, but we know there are more out there to invite. There will be special seating and proper acknowledgment in the program for you if you would please let us know in advance.
If you would like to be sent an invitation, please address your request to Thomas Meyer Realty, Attention: Marquette Event, P.O. Box 661, Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63702-0661. Or drop it off at my office at 230 N. Sprigg St. in Cape Girardeau. Time is short, and we would like to see you there.
THOMAS M. MEYER, Cape Girardeau