- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape police report 8/24/04
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI John Christopher Carr, 46, 2932 LaMesa Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Arrests James Burton Hafele, 34, 715 Brown St., Jackson, was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and for failure to appear for stealing.
Karla Helen Stroehlein, 33, 221 William St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear and on an Illinois warrant for residential robbery.
Robert D. Byrd, 43, 132 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for probation violation.
Summons Thomas Gwinn, 60, 1013 Ranney Ave., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for property damage.
Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported property damage and assorted jewelry stolen during a burglary.
A white 1987 Mazda 626 was abandoned at 136 S. Lorimier St.