- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fadler - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Derrill Fadler of Oak Ridge celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception May 17, 2008, at First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
Fadler and Leola Deimund were married May 24, 1958, in Perryville, Mo.
The Fadlers have three sons, David (Kathy) Fadler of Jackson, Rodney Fadler of Perryville, Mo., and Mark (Tia) Fadler of Cape Girardeau. They have five grandchildren, Justin (Shawnee) Fadler of Chester, Ill., Evan Fadler of Millersville, Matthew and Shelby Fadler of Jackson, and Conner Fadler of Cape Girardeau.