- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Smith - Evans
ORAN, Mo. — Sarah Marie Smith and Zachary Shane Evans were married Oct. 27, 2007, at St. Clair First Baptist Church in St. Clair, Mo. Trey Herwick performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Becky Koelling of Chesterfield, Mo., aunt of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Robin Owens of Wentzville, Mo. The groom is the son of Tracy and Cindy Evans of Oran.
Maid of honor was Monica Covert of St. Charles, Mo. Bridesmaids were Kaycie Smith of Puyallup, Wash., cousin of the bride; Cassie Evans of Oran, sister of the groom; and Lindsay Smith of Puyallup, cousin of the bride.
Garrett Cook of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Trent Teague of Cape Girardeau; Ethan Evans of Jackson, uncle of the groom; and Chris Perry of Oran. Ushers were Troy Fink of O'Fallon, Mo., and Chuck Burlison of Scott City, brother-in-law of the groom.
Flower girl was Kaitlyn Burlison of Scott City, niece of the groom.
Patti Manoli attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Pezold Banquet Center in St. Charles.
The rehearsal dinner was held in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Evans is a pharmacy technician at Medicap Pharmacy in Scott City. She plans to attend Southeast Missouri State University this fall.
The groom is receiving manager at Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse in Sikeston, Mo.
The couple resides in Oran.