- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 7/20/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marianne Porter, 618 North St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for larceny.
* Erik Winklmeier, of Highland, Ill., was arrested on a Newton County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported at 550 S. Hanover St.
* A case of domestic assault was reported.
* Johnson & Johnson Law Firm, 212 N. Main St., reported the theft of a plant.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 2415 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* An ID card was reported stolen at 1345 Brenda Kay Court.
* A purse was reported stolen at 301 N. Clark Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 2851 Vista Lane.
* Speakers were reported stolen at 445 S. Sprigg St.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 2 North St.
* A washer and dryer were reported damaged at 824 Bellevue St.
* China Buffet, 2146 William St., reported forgery.
* A person was taken into protective custody.