- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Deiber - Eisenhauer
Randi Jo Deiber and Timothy Robert Eisenhauer were united in marriage May 17, 2008, at Stephens Lake Park in Columbia, Mo. Bill Deiber, father of the bride, performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Bill and Debbie Deiber of Columbia. The groom is the son of Bob and Dodie Eisenhauer of Daisy.
Matron of honor was the bride's mother.
The groom chose his brother, Aaron Eisenhauer of Cape Girardeau, as best man. Ushers were Doug Cowan of Austin, Texas, brother-in-law of the bride, and Keith Jacques of Maynard, Mass., brother-in-law of the groom.
Flower girls were Rachel Lamons and Hannah Jacques. Rachel is the daughter of David and Kimberly Lamons of Fulton, Mo., niece of the bride. Hannah is the daughter of Keith and Jill Jacques, niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Jessica Spellman, Jenny Turner and Jadie Mayes.
The reception was held in Riechmann Pavilion at the park.
Mrs. Eisenhauer is a 1995 graduate of Hickman High School in Columbia. She received a degree in human development and family studies from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2001, and a degree in ASL/English interpreting from William Woods University in Fulton in 2006. She is employed at Access Interpreting and at Sam's Club in Columbia.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Oak Ridge High School, and attended the University of Missouri. He is employed at Sam's Club.
The couple resides in Columbia.