- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to William Alex and Deborah Lynn Barlow of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:47 p.m. Friday, July 11, 2008. Name, EmiLee Jo. Weight, 6 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Barlow is the former Deborah Hayes, daughter of Gary and Barbara Hayes of Marble Hill.
Daughter to David Scott Reel and Jessie Renee Ainsworth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:34 p.m. Saturday, July 12, 2008. Name, Kyrsten Rae. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Ainsworth is the daughter of Janet Ainsworth of Cape Girardeau and Dennis Ainsworth of Jackson. She is employed at Missouri Veterans Home. Reel is the son of David Reel and Charlotte Reel of Elkhart, Ind. He is self-employed.
Son to Jeremy and TeLisha Snider of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:12 p.m. Sunday, July 13, 2008. Name, Maximus Crews. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Snider is the former TeLisha Shelby, daughter of Denny and Tricia Shelby of Bell City, Mo. She is employed in Southeast Missouri Hospital Emergency Department. Snider is the son of Norma and Sue Snider of Bloomfield, Mo. He is employed by AT&T.
Son to Adam Henry and Samantha Lee Roberts of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:42 a.m. Monday, July 14, 2008. Name, Adam Jesse. Weight, 3 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Roberts is the former Samantha Menz, daughter of Linda and Paul Menz of Scott City, Leann Leeper of Chaffee, Mo., and Rickey Menz of Scott City. Roberts is the son of Cindy Kitchen of Cape Girardeau and David Roberts of Scott City.
Son to Nathan Garrett and Melissa Renee McGuire of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:42 p.m. Monday, July 14, 2008. Name, Lucas Charles. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. McGuire is the former Melissa Maurer, daughter of Jim and Teresa Maurer of Cape Girardeau. McGuire is the son of Jay and Theresa McGuire of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Crowe and McGuire Orthodontics.
Son to Waylon Gene and Emily Lynn Thompson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:21 p.m. Monday, July 14, 2008. Name, Wyatt Gene. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Thompson is the former Emily Duschell, daughter of Susie and Bud Richards of Anna, Ill., and Brian and Phyllis Duschell of Jackson. She is employed at General Sign Co. Thompson is the son of Troy and Kim Thompson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Foeste Masonry.