- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. — Rena C. Gossnick, 32, of St. Louis, formerly of Glenallen, died Friday, July 18, 2008, at St. Alexis Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born July 29, 1975, in Centreville, Ill., daughter of Cynthia Goss¬≠nick.
She worked as a home health aide for Private Nursing Service Inc.
Survivors include her mother and stepfather, Thomas Marks, of Fort Wayne, Ind.; a daughter, Makayla Neal of St. Louis; a brother, Justin Marks; two sisters, Lisa and Jessica Marks both of Fort Wayne; and a grandmother, Nina Eichelberger of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by a grandfather.
Visitation will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating.
The burial will be in Grassy Friendship Cemetery.