- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cyr - Little
Kimberly Ann Cyr and Christopher Alan Little exchanged vows June 21, 2008, at Grace United Methodist Church. The Rev. Scott Moon performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Damase and Janice Cyr of Manchester, Conn. The groom is the son of Daniel and Georgia Little of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Laura Hutchison of Providence, R.I. Bridesmaids were Danielle Cribbin and Melissa Cyr, sisters of the bride, and Taylor Little, niece of the groom, all of Connecticut.
Jerry Hill of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Patrick Little of Paris, Tenn., cousin of the groom; John Topping of St. Louis; Stephen Cribbin of Connecticut, brother-in-law of the bride; and Hunter Parrish of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Little received an associate of science degree in computer business and a bachelor of science degree in business management from Johnson and Wales University in Providence, R.I. She is assistant e-commerce manager with Samsonite Corp.
The groom is a supervisor with Loram Maintenance of Way.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple resides in North Providence, R.I.