- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Meyers - Jung
Mellany S. Meyers and Christopher Jung Jr. exchanged vows July 8, 2008, at sunset on Smathers Beach in Key West, Fla. Christina Nicks performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dennis and Peggy Hankins of Poplar Bluff, Mo. The groom is the son of Chris and Myra Jung Sr. of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Jung is a registered nurse in home health with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and served in the U.S. Army. He is a physician assistant at Southeast Missouri ENT Consultants Ltd. in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Jackson.