- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Meyers - Jung
Mellany S. Meyers and Christopher Jung Jr. exchanged vows July 8, 2008, at sunset on Smathers Beach in Key West, Fla. Christina Nicks performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dennis and Peggy Hankins of Poplar Bluff, Mo. The groom is the son of Chris and Myra Jung Sr. of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Jung is a registered nurse in home health with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and served in the U.S. Army. He is a physician assistant at Southeast Missouri ENT Consultants Ltd. in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Jackson.