- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Robertson - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Al Robertson of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception for their extended families June 28, 2008, at Fischer's Restaurant in Belleville, Ill.
Hosts were their children and grandchildren.
Robertson and Mary Ann Rheinecker were married July 4, 1958, at St. Mary's Church. Their attendants were Betty Rheinecker, Shirley Hermann, Carol Himstedt, Valerie Fiedler, E.H. Rheinecker, Larry Robertson, and Jack Peters.
The Robertsons have two daughters, Alana Moehlman of Cincinnati, Ohio, and Beth Potokar of Pueblo, Colo. They have three grandchildren, Lauren, David and Olivia, all of Colorado.