- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police Report 7/19/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela D. Franklin, 35, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court and failure to pay fine and cost for speeding, seat-belt and motor vehicle financial responsibility requirements.
* Temika N. Cleaves, 25, 3018 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for stop sign.
* Kirsten A. Huey, 24, 2617 Jan Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to use a turn signal.
* Denny J. Kelley, 21, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of property damage and careless and imprudent driving.
* Raymond E. Pensel, 74, 1815 Sherwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of indecent conduct.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault and endangering child welfare.
* Randolph V. Werner, 50, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of high weeds.
* A speaker box and subwoofers were reported stolen at 1937 Delwin St.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* A 1987 Buick Regal was reported stolen at 1514 Scott St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 187 Twin Lakes.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 2543 Carriage Crossing.
* A purse, bag and wallet were reported stolen at 717 N. Sprigg St.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 717 N. Middle St.
* Medications were reported stolen at 2010 Allen Drive.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Victoria P. Compton, 17, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, being a minor in possession of alcohol and driving without a valid license.
* Melvin D. Anderson, 21, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Mary L. Harshaw, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of being a visibly intoxicated minor.
* James H. Pettigrew, 37, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Mandy L. James, 33, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Michael W. Bell, 32, of Millersville was arrested on a Scott County warrant for violation of an ex parte order.
* Lashonda R. Long, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and endangering child welfare.
* Melissa R. Gowin, 39, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing bad checks and fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance.
* Ben S. Phillips II, 27, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of assault on emergency personnel.