- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Wiethop Truck Sales readies for 50th anniversary
Wiethop Truck Sales Inc. is celebrating its 50th year as an International Truck Dealer in September.
Bill Gosche, president and general manager, said several parts and service specials will be available during the week of Sept. 13-17. Also, there will be an open house for customers on Saturday, Sept. 18.
Wiethop, located at 2350 Independence, is a full-service dealership offering International brand products including the complete line of the industry's medium, heavy and severe-service trucks. It carries the largest inventory of International parts between St. Louis and Memphis, as well as a complete line of Cummins, CAT and Detroit Diesel.
As a member of the International Dealer Network, the truck industry's largest with over 1,000 locations in North America, Wiethop Truck Sales and its 30-plus employees are committed to delivering the highest standards of service to its customers.
Gosche said the company is proud to be a Diamond Standard dealer and its location in Southeast Missouri allows it to service customers in five states. Navistar International Transportation Corp. awarded Wiethop Truck Sales Inc. a 100 percent customer service rating, and Wiethop has received the Triple Diamond Club Award for Sales and Service.