- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Laser Memories, an engraving business, has opened at 18 N. Spanish St. The owner is Jennifer Eudy.
The Bell, Book & Candle has relocated from 1029 Broadway to 637 Broadway. The owners are Fred and Donna Themm.
Tags-N-Trinkets, which sells personalized dog tags, has opened at Westfield Shoppingtown. The owners are Brandi Sampson and Rhonda Cox.
Cape Communications at 615 N. Broadview is under new ownership. Mark Essner and Mike Bles purchased the business from Tom and Judy Millburg.
Old Navy has opened at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park. The general manager is Liz Barbour.
The California Juice Club has reopened at 1034 Broadway.
The County Icehouse, a sports bar, has opened at 6472 State Highway H, just east of Benton. The owner is Alan Jackson.
Thurman, Shinn & Co. has relocated to 315 N. Washington.
Regional Title & Land Service has opened at 10 N. Jackson St. The owner is Jackie Nasser.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Check Please, The Baby Company, Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers, Wood Floors By Wicks.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Andrews Chiropractic, Brown & Thomas CPA, Duskin Detailing, LBB Sales & Service, Jeannie VanDeven.
Buchheit Rental and Small Engine Repair has relocated here from Biehle. It is at 1713 S. Perryville Blvd.
Bardis and Jeanette Dismuke have purchased Julieann's, a fine-dining restaurant at 2350 Cheshire Blvd.
Curves, a women's fitness business, has opened at 930 S. Kingshighway in Sikeston. The owner is Christy Pullum.