- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Attracting minorities to SEMO
To the editor:
In response to the story "Southeast working to attract minority faculty, students": Why has Lincoln Scott put the blame on Cairo for failure to get African Americans to enroll at Southeast Missouri State University? Does he think they are so dumb they don't know the difference between Illinois and Missouri? He should wine and dine more of them. They would come. Don't blame his failure on someone else.
EDNA ROSE, Cairo, Ill.