- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Glenndon Andrew and April Linn Kennedy of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:32 p.m. Wednesday, July 9, 2008. Name, Abigail Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Kennedy is the former April Penrod, daughter of Becky Penrod and Bruce Penrod of Jackson. She is a clerical worker with Elfrink Transportation. Kennedy is the son of Glenn Kennedy of Morley, Mo., and the late Pearl Kennedy. He is an over-the-road truck driver with C&G Feed and Supply.
Son to Benjamin Kenneth Steffens and Ashlee Jo Miller of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:39 p.m. Wednesday, July 9, 2008. Name, Aidan Vincent. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Ms. Miller is the daughter of Dianna Miller of Tustin, Calif., and Paul Miller of Scott City. Steffens is the son of Dale and Helen Steffens of Jackson, and Sally Steffens of Champaign, Ill. He is owner of Rycor Concrete in Jackson.
Daughter to Jason Charles and Amanda Lynn Deckard of Allenville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:42 p.m. Thursday, July 10, 2008. Name, Lynnea Marie. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Deckard is the former Amanda Thompson, daughter of Phil Thompson and Darlene Thompson of Allenville. She is a billing specialist with Physicians Alliance Surgery Center. Deckard is the son of Gala Deckard of Advance, and the late Jon Deckard. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Kyle Duane and Beth Ann Sessions of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:15 p.m. Thursday, July 10, 2008. Name, Kaitlyn Mae. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sessions is the former Beth Richardson, daughter of Sammy and Shirley Richardson of Clarkton, Mo. She is a self-employed beautician. Sessions is the son of Gary and Pam Sessions of Xenia, Ill. He is pastor of Bethel General Baptist Church.
Daughter to Aaron Scott Laughlin and Danialle Nicole Dodd of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:09 p.m. Thursday, July 10, 2008. Name, Kadence Nevaeh. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Dodd is the daughter of Candy Hill and Terry Hill of Cape Girardeau. Laughlin is the son of Scott Laughlin and Charlotte Laughlin of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at the Show Me Center.
Son to Carl Anthony and Dawn Michelle Schaaf of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:31 a.m. Friday, July 11, 2008. Name, Vincent Alexander. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Schaaf is the former Dawn Meyer, daughter of Leo and Rose Meyer of Uniontown, Mo. She is a physical therapist assistant at Mid America Rehab in Perryville. Schaaf is the son of E.G. and Leontine Schaaf of Perryville. He is an aircraft mechanic at Sabreliner.