- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 7/17/08
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* At 9:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Harmony Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 8:22 a.m., wires down in the 200 block of South Middle Street.
* At 10:21 a.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 1:24 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Cordelia Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A smoke alarm on Trail Ridge Drive.
* Emergency medical service on St. Andrews Drive.
* An anhydrous leak at 506 E. Washington St.