- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Katie Holmes to guest star on ABC's 'Eli Stone'
NEW YORK -- Katie Holmes is coming back to TV.
The actress and wife of Tom Cruise will guest star as a not-for-profit lawyer in one episode of the legal dramedy "Eli Stone," ABC publicist Aime Wolfe said Wednesday.
Entertainment Weekly reported Wednesday on its Web site that Holmes was to appear in the show's second season this fall. That means the 29-year-old star will work again with show creator Greg Berlanti, who was a writer-producer for the teen drama "Dawson's Creek," which starred Holmes as tomboy Joey Potter.
Holmes will make her Broadway debut Sept. 18 in a revival of Arthur Miller's "All My Sons."
The production, which also stars John Lithgow, Dianne Wiest and Patrick Wilson, officially opens Oct. 16 at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre for a limited engagement through Jan. 11.