- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Boyd of Fayetteville, Ga., announce the engagement of their daughter, Lauren Michelle Boyd, to Jeffrey Thomas Miller. He is the son of Hershel and Barbara Miller of Cape Girardeau.
Boyd expects to graduate in May from Clayton College and State University in Morrow, Ga., where she is majoring in biology with a pre-med emphasis. She is a fragrance vendor for Liz Claiborne.
Miller received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. He also completed a youth ministry internship with XL Ministries Inc. He is employed at Chick-Fil-A Dwarf House in Fayetteville.
An Oct. 29 wedding is planned at Berachah Bible Church in Jonesboro, Ga.