- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sarah Ashley Booth and Jason Charles Bandermann exchanged vows June 19, 2004, at Lynwood Baptist Church. Dr. Derek Staples performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Ashley Allmon of Marble Hill and Robyn Hosp of Jackson. Instrumental music was provided by Trio Girardeaux.
Parents of the couple are Barry and Marilyn Booth of Marble Hill, and Rick and Pam Bandermann of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Lilo Whitener of Marble Hill, and matron of honor was Sheri Grippo-Titus of Charles Town, W.Va. Bridesmaids were Kristen Graebel and Ashlee Cantrell of Cape Girardeau, and Danielle Brakefield of Union, Mo.
Best men were Jered Roberts of Glenallen, Mo.; Ryan and Kyle Bandermann of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the groom; Kyle Booth of Marble Hill, brother of the bride; and David Patrick of Cape Girardeau, uncle of the groom, in honor of Josh Lemons, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Keith Essmyer, Adam Baker, Luke and Matt Crader.
Junior bride and groom were Mollie and Zach Crader, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Danielle and Mackenzie Beel and Cassidy Sawyer, cousins of the bride.
Flower girls were Macy Morehead and Shelby Sawyer, and ringbearer was Zach Beel, cousins of the bride.
Whitney Pingel and Lisa Essmyer attended the guest book. Program attendants were Becky, Danielle and Krista Booth, cousins of the bride. Bubbles were handed out by Adison and Nathan Booth and Trevor Morehead, cousins of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Servers were Magin Patrick, Amber Beel, Kim Sawyer, Tracy Morehead and Laura Jansen.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 18 at Lynwood Baptist Church.
Mrs. Bandermann received a bachelor of science degree in biology, and is attending school to become a radiologic technologist. She is an ice skating instructor in St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in math education from Southeast Missouri State University. He is business manager at Lutesville Motor Co. in Marble Hill.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.