- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MALDEN, Mo. -- Laura Marie Koepke and Jeffrey Scott Lentz were married Aug. 7, 2004, at First Christian Church in Columbia, Mo. The Rev. Fred Brandenburg performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Gene and Fran Koepke of Columbia. The groom is the son of Ken and Mary Jeanne Lentz of Malden and formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Akvile Bareikaite of Lithuania. Bridesmaids were Laura Cullom of Fayette, Mo., Megan Anderson of Oran, Mo., Andrea Howell of Kansas City, Mo., Amy Ketchum of Tina, Mo., and Lauren Kaenming of St. Louis.
Joe Neal of Malden was best man. Groomsmen and ushers were Michael Cullom of Fayette; Mark Koepke of Columbia, brother of the bride; Nick Bohnert of Perryville, Mo., Justin Holder of Lee's Summit, Mo., and David Culp of Clarkton, Mo.
Candlelighters were Heather and Ashley Jackson of Fort Smith, Ark., cousins of the groom; and Joan and Sara Stafford of Columbia, cousins of the bride.
Flower girls were Abigail, Emily and Anna Koepke, and Lauren and Claire Smith, all of Owensville, Mo., and cousins of the bride. Ringbearer was Adam Koepke of Owensville, cousin of the bride.
Jennifer Burchard of Columbia attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Columbia Country Club.
The rehearsal dinner was held Aug. 6 at Columbia College Banquet Hall.
Mrs. Lentz is a 2004 graduate of Central Methodist College at Fayette.
The groom is a senior at Central Methodist College.
The couple is residing in Columbia.