- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Angela B. Menz and Brian P. Miller were married May 29, 2004, at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Monsignor Stephen A. Schneider performed the ceremony. Music was by Gay French and her quartet orchestra.
Parents of the couple are Richard and Judy Menz of Sikeston, and Larry and Mary Miller of Pineville, La.
Matron of honor was Cindy Santy of Huntsville, Ala., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Debbie Deuster of St. Louis, sister of the bride; Rhonda Menz of Sikeston, sister-in-law of the bride; and LeAnn Malone of Southaven, Miss., sister of the groom.
Peter Stapor of Hernando, Miss., brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were David Dawson of Baton Rouge, La., Todd Nebesio of Indianapolis, Ind., and Michael Santy of Huntsville, brother-in-law of the bride. Ushers were Brian Menz of Sikeston and Mark Deuster of St. Louis, brothers-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Libby Menz, daughter of Brian and Rhonda Menz and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Nathan Stapor, son of Peter and Lorrie Stapor and nephew of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Sikeston Country Club. Servers were Laura Evans of Chaffee, Mo., and Lorrie Stapor.
The rehearsal dinner was held May 28 at the country club.
Mrs. Miller received undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, and completed internal medicine/pediatrics residency at Indiana University Hospital in 2003. She is a hospitalist physician.
The groom is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University, and received a medical degree from Louisiana State University in New Orleans. He completed internal medicine/pediatrics residency at Indiana University Hospital in 2004. He is a hospitalist physician.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple is residing in Chesterfield, Mo.