- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
COBDEN, Ill. -- Jean M. Lamer, 69, of Cobden died Saturday, Aug. 21, 2004, at her home.
She was born Jan. 30, 1935, in Jonesboro, Ill., daughter of Harry Lilly and Augusta Casper. She and Oran Jack Lamer were married March 9, 1955. She was a member of Lockard Chapel Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband and a sister, Ruth Cavaness of Marion, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today and on Monday until the funeral at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery.