- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Winstead Ronnie Wright, 43, of Key West, Fla., formerly of Anna, died Sunday, Aug. 15, 2004, at the Ceders Medical Center in Miami, Fla.
He was born April 18, 1961, at Anna, Ill., son of William R. and Rosemary Gomes Wright.
Wright was involved with charities including Aids Help Inc., Visiting Nurses Association, Hospice of the Florida Keys and Cooking with Love Ministry.
Survivors include his father, of Thebes, Ill., and a sister, Cecelia Santos of New Bedford, Mass.
He was preceded in death by his mother and a brother.
Graveside funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Jonesboro Cemetery. The Rev. Dennis Schaefer will officiate.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.