- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 08/22/04
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Jesse Garvin Kuykendoll Jr., 24, of 149 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on charges of domestic assault and trespassing.
A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and unlawful use of a weapon.
Dai V. Coomer, 40, of 802 William St., was arrested on a warrant.
Summonses Trent Patrick Tanchek, 25, of Benton, Mo., received a summons for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
John Lee DeBerry, 45, of 1200 N. Main St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
Andrew William Stegman, 21, and Trevor Kyle Egan, 22, both of 221 N. Park St., each received a summons for a disorderly house.
Joseph A. Harrison, 18, of 508 N. Clark St., received summonses for driving while intoxicated, failure to stay on right half of roadway, no proof of insurance, and careless and imprudent driving.
Adam Dale Glenn, 21, of 1335 Amblewood Drive, and Keitric Datron Carter, 20, of 605 Amethyst St., each received summons for possession of a controlled substance.
Thefts A bathtub was reported stolen at Coomer Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, 2208 Woodland Hills Drive.
Cash was reported stolen from 6 Village Drive.
Gasoline was reported stolen at BP D-Mart, 3276 William.
Liquor was reported stolen at Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway.
A cell phone was reported stolen at 137 West Park Mall.
Gasoline was reported stolen at Shell D-Mart, 3415 Williams St.
Theft was reported at 410 S. Hanover St.
Theft was reported at Basic Fuel, 2551 Bloomfield Road.
Property damage was reported at 1716 Big Bend Road.
Forgery was reported at Union Planters Bank, 407 N. Kingshighway.
Three incidents of forgery were reported at U-Kwik Stop, 1700 Broadway.
A red 1994 Nissan Maxima was reported abandoned in the 500 block of Mimosa Drive.
A cell phone was reported lost in the 2300 block of Bloomfield Road.
Peace disturbance was reported in the 1900 of Broadway.