- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 7/14/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 6:15 p.m., emergency medical service on North Sprigg Street.
* At 7:56 p.m., still alarm at 1820 Perryville Road.
* At 8:19 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 10:12 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of Montgomery Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 10:33 a.m., extrication on County Road 621.
* At 12:15 p.m., report of an illegal burn in the 1700 block of Bloomfield Road.
* At 1:24 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.