- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 7/14/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jamie V. Wilson, 19, 3111 Dogwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Amy C. Murphy, 22, 1710 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Terrell A. Beasley, 20, 119 N. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Lugenes Dodds Jr., 18, 909 Hackberry St., was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property, having an unlicensed vehicle and having no insurance.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* Gabryale S. Curry, 17, 319 S. Hanover St., received a summons for assault.
* A purse was reported stolen at 11 S. Kingshighway.
* A 2004 Honda Civic was reported stolen at 25 N. Sunset Boulevard. It was later recovered.
* An electronics faceplate, bench seat, tobacco and clothing were reported stolen in the 300 block of Merriwether Street.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Shawn M. Stevens, 26, 2118 Brink St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage following a report of a damaged storm door at 3417 Glenview Drive.
* A tire was reported damaged at 123 N. Clark Ave.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A request for service was reported.
* A 30-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A drug violation was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* A domestic dispute was reported twice in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.