- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Keene - Stallings
Thomas R. and Wanda M. Keene of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Sherry Lynn Keene, to John Calmore Stallings III. He is the son of John Stallings II and Lillian Brame of Charleston, Mo., and the late Patricia Stallings.
Keene is a junior at Southeast Missouri State University, majoring in exceptional child education.
Stallings received a bachelor of science degree in agribusiness from Southeast Missouri State University. He is a crop consultant with Opticrop in Owensboro, Ky.
A Sept. 6 wedding is planned,