- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Clark - Daniel
Nikki Clark and Caleb Daniel of Cape Girardeau announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Randy and Jan Clark of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Daniel is the son of Chuck Daniel of Imperial, Mo., and Crystal Daniel of Fruitland.
Clark is a 2002 graduate of Twin Rivers High School. She received a bachelor's degree in unified science secondary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is employed by Scott County Central School District.
Daniel is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. He attended Southeast four years and was a defensive lineman with Redhawks football team. He is a union carpenter with Interior Plus in Scott City.
A July 19 wedding is planned at Cape Bible Chapel.