- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Anita Christine Bradley, 51, of Jackson died Thursday, July 10, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 1, 1957, in St. Louis, daughter of Charles William and Dora Sarah Messey Winchester. She and Larry D. Bradley were married June 23, 1975.
Bradley worked in the deli at Country Mart in Jackson.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Larry Bradley Jr. of Jackson; a daughter, Sarah Kelly of Jackson; two brothers, Charles Winchester of Jackson, Gill Hobson of Thailand; seven sisters, Bonnie Henry of Daisy, Carol McGraw of Perryville, Mo., Brenda Hinkebein of Benton, Ky., Vera Swallows of Dexter, Mo., Vicky Cook of Whitewater, Pat Dreher and Sharon Winchester of Jackson; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter and a brother.
There is no visitation.
Funeral and burial will be private.
Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.