- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Drucilla Kuntze, 77, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Aug. 20, 2004, at her home.
She was born March 9, 1927, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Harry and Bertha Baker Gluckhertz. She and Paul A. Kuntze were married Aug. 26, 1950, in Piggott, Ark.
Mrs. Kuntze was a lifetime resident of Cape Girardeau, and was active in Girl Scouts eight years.
She was a member of Hanover Lutheran Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Richard Kuntze of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Robin L. Peavler of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Laura Moore and Louise Wallace of Cape Girardeau; three grandchildren, Paul C. Kuntze, Alexa N. Peavler and Kara J. Johnson; and a great-granddaughter, Katherine E. Kuntze.
She was preceded in death by a son, Dr. Randall P. Kuntze.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 5 to 7 p.m. Sunday, and 9:30 to 10:45 a.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Daniel Hackney officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Cancer Society or Hanover Lutheran Church.