- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sheriff's report 08/21/04
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Lonnie R. Chamberlin, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Aug. 14 on a Scott County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Charles E. Turpin, 28, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for passing a bad check.
Mabel L. Hunt, 58, of Jackson was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked, failure to have two headlamps and failure to register a motor vehicle; a Perry County warrant for passing a bad check; and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Daniel R. Anderson, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Springfield, Mo., warrant for no operator's license, a St. Francois County warrant for resisting arrest and on a Farmington, Mo., warrant for driving without a license.
Michael D. Bell, 21, of Fruitland was arrested Wednesday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation for theft and probation violation for arson.
Anthony F. Siebert, 20, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for child molestation.
Mark R. Blankenship, 40 of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Harlan R. Rost, 28, of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.