- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Sheriff's report 08/21/04
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Lonnie R. Chamberlin, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Aug. 14 on a Scott County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Charles E. Turpin, 28, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for passing a bad check.
Mabel L. Hunt, 58, of Jackson was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked, failure to have two headlamps and failure to register a motor vehicle; a Perry County warrant for passing a bad check; and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Daniel R. Anderson, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Springfield, Mo., warrant for no operator's license, a St. Francois County warrant for resisting arrest and on a Farmington, Mo., warrant for driving without a license.
Michael D. Bell, 21, of Fruitland was arrested Wednesday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation for theft and probation violation for arson.
Anthony F. Siebert, 20, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for child molestation.
Mark R. Blankenship, 40 of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Harlan R. Rost, 28, of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.