- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Sheriff's report 08/21/04
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Lonnie R. Chamberlin, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Aug. 14 on a Scott County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Charles E. Turpin, 28, of Friedheim, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for passing a bad check.
Mabel L. Hunt, 58, of Jackson was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked, failure to have two headlamps and failure to register a motor vehicle; a Perry County warrant for passing a bad check; and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Daniel R. Anderson, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Springfield, Mo., warrant for no operator's license, a St. Francois County warrant for resisting arrest and on a Farmington, Mo., warrant for driving without a license.
Michael D. Bell, 21, of Fruitland was arrested Wednesday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation for theft and probation violation for arson.
Anthony F. Siebert, 20, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for child molestation.
Mark R. Blankenship, 40 of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Harlan R. Rost, 28, of Fenton, Mo., was issued a summons Sunday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.