- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CAIRO, Ill. -- Michael Robert Gibson, 49, of Clarksville, Tenn., formerly of Cairo died Wednesday, July 9, 2008, at his home.
He was born Aug. 5, 1958, in Cairo, son of Robert and Xandra Lentz Gibson. He married Karen Armstrong.
Gibson was a logistics analyst with Bosch Braking System.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Steven Gibson of Clarksville; a daughter, Logan Gibson of Clarksville; his mother of Cairo; two brothers, David Gibson of Vienna, Ill., and Timothy Gibson of Miller City, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Neal-Tarpley Funeral Home in Clarksville.
A memorial service will be at 4 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Skip Amistead officiating.
Announcement courtesy of Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo.