- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Edna Barnes of St. Louis, formerly of Charleston, died Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2004, at St. Louis University Hospital.
Survivors include a son, Marvin Barnes of St. Paul, Minn.; three daughters, Joyce Horn, Luberta Barnes and Debra Whitlock of St. Louis; three brothers, A. C. Cleaves of Cairo, Ill., Joe and Billy Cleaves of St. Louis; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 5 p.m. today at Morning Star Baptist Church in St. Louis. Graveside rites will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Oak Grove Cemetery in Charles-ton.
Williams Funeral Home in Charleston is in charge of arrangements.