- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape fire report 8/20/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 6:46 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 500 block of Boxwood Drive.
At 7:13 p.m., a still alarm at 340 S. Frederick St.Firefighers responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 12:23 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 180 block of Huntington Drive.
At 1:02 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 1000 block of North Cape Rock Drive.
At 5:59 a.m., a still alarm at 1105 Linden St.
At 8:32 a.m., a fire alarm at 280 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 12:18 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 700 block of Clark Ave.
At 12:34 p.m., a citizen's assist at 1927 College St.