- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 8/20/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 6:46 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 500 block of Boxwood Drive.
At 7:13 p.m., a still alarm at 340 S. Frederick St.Firefighers responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 12:23 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 180 block of Huntington Drive.
At 1:02 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 1000 block of North Cape Rock Drive.
At 5:59 a.m., a still alarm at 1105 Linden St.
At 8:32 a.m., a fire alarm at 280 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 12:18 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 700 block of Clark Ave.
At 12:34 p.m., a citizen's assist at 1927 College St.