- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 7/9/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Regina A. Davis, 35, of Hayti, Mo., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Anthony R. Brown, 20, 905 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court, prohibited acts, suspended license and insurance.
* Brandon L. Kosky, 25, 414 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a trash violation.
* Melinda J. Tollison, 21, 2849 Vista Lane, received a summons for maintaining a nuisance, having residential parking in a front yard and failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Maria L. Wilder, 24, 640 Mason St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Christopher M. Siebert, 23, 3417 Glenview Drive, received a summons for noise control.
* Enviro-Care of Folsom, La., reported the theft of a computer, digital camera, knives, medication, clothing and papers.
* Credit cards were reported stolen at 1802 Northbridge Drive.
* A burglary and theft of a television, computer, monitor and webcam were reported at 1111 Themis St.
* A bicycle was reported found.
* A request for service was reported.