The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Regina A. Davis, 35, of Hayti, Mo., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Anthony R. Brown, 20, 905 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court, prohibited acts, suspended license and insurance.
* Brandon L. Kosky, 25, 414 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a trash violation.
* Melinda J. Tollison, 21, 2849 Vista Lane, received a summons for maintaining a nuisance, having residential parking in a front yard and failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Maria L. Wilder, 24, 640 Mason St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Christopher M. Siebert, 23, 3417 Glenview Drive, received a summons for noise control.
* Enviro-Care of Folsom, La., reported the theft of a computer, digital camera, knives, medication, clothing and papers.
* Credit cards were reported stolen at 1802 Northbridge Drive.
* A burglary and theft of a television, computer, monitor and webcam were reported at 1111 Themis St.
* A bicycle was reported found.
* A request for service was reported.