- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson neighborhood under boil-water order
Residents of Annwood Estates in Jackson are being ordered to boil their water following a water main break Monday night.
The precautionary order is in effect until 10 a.m. Thursday. According to a city of Jackson news release, a water main near the intersection of East Jackson Boulevard and Brittany Drive broke about 11 p.m. Repairs were completed Tuesday morning.
Residents should boil water for three minutes before use, and should not use ice cubes from an automatic ice maker, according to the release.
Annwood Estates includes Brittany Drive, Leming Lane, Dana Drive and Nicole Lane. Notices are being hand-delivered to residents, but those with questions can call the Water Distribution Department at 573-243-5595