- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Man dies in boat collision at Table Rock Lake
HOLLISTER, Mo. (AP) -- A 77-year-old man is dead after a boat collision at Table Rock Lake in southwest Missouri.
The victim is identified as Paul Workman of Kissee Mills.
The accident happened late Sunday afternoon. The Missouri State Water Patrol says Workman's 20-foot boat was leaving Jake's Branch Cove as a 25-foot boat driven by Jonathan Ellens of Hollister was coming in. The two collided.
A 35-year-old passenger on Workman's boat, Christopher Scott of Spokane, had minor injuries.