- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Sweetheart Petite Miss Missouri 2008
Heather Conaway recently competed in the Misses of Missouri Pageant on June 20-21, 2008 in Springfield, Missouri.
To qualify for the Misses of Missouri and Misses of Missouri Sweetheart Pageant, you must be the winner or the 1st Runner-Up in an official preliminary to the Miss Missouri Pageant, which for her was the Little Miss Jackson pageant that was held in November, 2007. It is run exactly like the Miss America pageant. Heather competed in private interview, physical fitness, evening wear, and sang "All for One" from the movie High School Musical 2 for her talent competition. Her winnings include a crown, trophy, sash, medallion, flowers, and a $50 savings bond.
Within the past year, Heather has won the the Scott City Summerfest pageant, Advance Labor Day pageant, Chaffee German Days pageant, and has placed in the Sikeston Cotton Carnival, Southeast Missouri District Fair, and the Malden SEMO Regional Scholarship pageant. She is the daughter of Richard and Donna Conaway of Jackson and will be in the first grade at South Elementary.