- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
Sweetheart Petite Miss Missouri 2008
Heather Conaway recently competed in the Misses of Missouri Pageant on June 20-21, 2008 in Springfield, Missouri.
To qualify for the Misses of Missouri and Misses of Missouri Sweetheart Pageant, you must be the winner or the 1st Runner-Up in an official preliminary to the Miss Missouri Pageant, which for her was the Little Miss Jackson pageant that was held in November, 2007. It is run exactly like the Miss America pageant. Heather competed in private interview, physical fitness, evening wear, and sang "All for One" from the movie High School Musical 2 for her talent competition. Her winnings include a crown, trophy, sash, medallion, flowers, and a $50 savings bond.
Within the past year, Heather has won the the Scott City Summerfest pageant, Advance Labor Day pageant, Chaffee German Days pageant, and has placed in the Sikeston Cotton Carnival, Southeast Missouri District Fair, and the Malden SEMO Regional Scholarship pageant. She is the daughter of Richard and Donna Conaway of Jackson and will be in the first grade at South Elementary.