- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PATTON, Mo. -- Estie Ethel Moran, 93, of Patton died Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
She was born Dec. 18, 1910, at Sedgewickville, Mo., daughter of Phillip and Annie Seabaugh Bollinger. She and Meredith Moran were married Nov. 18, 1930, at Perryville.
Moran was a member of Patton Presbyterian Church and Patton Happy Old People Club.
Survivors include two sons, Darold Moran of Neelyville, Mo., Delmar Moran of Patton; a daughter, Viola Johnson of Martelle, Iowa; a sister, Dessie Robinson of Patton; eight grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a brother and a grandson.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donald Blaylock officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.