- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
Stun gun thief posts video, gets prison
WAUKESHA, Wis. -- A Wisconsin man who posted a video online showing him and his father shocking each other with a stolen stun gun has been sent to prison.
Paul Crowell pleaded guilty to possession of an electric weapon and was sentenced June 20 to two years.
Documents say he stole a Taser from an East Troy police officer. He got it while sitting in a patrol car after his vehicle was found in a ditch.
Crowell's father, Paul Dupey, also pleaded guilty to possession of an electric weapon. He is scheduled to be sentenced in August.