- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 7/7/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 15-year-old boy was taken into custody for a fireworks violation at Ellis Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* A 14-year-old boy was taken into custody for a fireworks violation at Locust Street and Ellis Street.
* Anthony Williams, 114 Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody for assault.
* Regina A. Davis, 35, of Hayti, Mo., was arrested on five Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
* Charles White, of Jackson, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for speeding and was issued a summons for an open container and resisting arrest.
* Matthew Craig, 1542 Revlon Drive, was issued a summons for an open container and littering.
* Dewan R. Newsom, 30, 7 Park St., Apt 1, was issued a summons for animal neglect.
* An assault was reported at 1424 William St., Apt. 1.
* A cell phone and cash were reported stolen at 2439 William St.
n A peace disturbance was reported at 114 Henderson Ave.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 2300 block of St. Andrews Court.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Bent Creek Drive.
n A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Neal Street.
* Found property was reported in the area of North High Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of Parkview Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of Bainbridge Road.