- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 7/7/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 7:10 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Sprigg Street.
* At 7:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Henderson Street.
* At 8:05 p.m., mutual aid to Scott County.
* At 8:34 p.m., a still alarm at 2735 Chrysler Ave.
* At 9:43 p.m., an alarm sounding at 611 West End Blvd.
* At 11:29 p.m., a still alarm at 33 Ellis St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:42 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of William Street.
* At 12:59 a.m., a box alarm in the 3000 block of Aspen Drive.
* At 10:10 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Parksite Drive.
* At 11:03 a.m., a box alarm at 3248 William St.
* At 11:49 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 12:49 p.m., a citizen assist in the 1400 block of West End Boulevard.
* At 3:28 p.m., a Dumpster fire at 3261 William St.