- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Spiers - Friesen
Larry and Barbara Spiers of St. Clair, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebekah Spiers, to Michael Friesen of Lake St. Louis, Mo. He is the son of Rick and Madelyn Friesen of Wichita, Kan.
Spiers is a 2000 graduate of St. Clair High School. She received an associate degree in general studies from East Central Community College in 2003, was a 2005 graduate of Missouri State University, and received a master's degree in middle and secondary education from Missouri Baptist University in 2008. She is employed at Imagine Academy of Environmental Science and Math in St. Louis.
Friesen is a 2002 graduate of Northwest High School, and 2006 graduate of Tabor College. He is employed by National Information Solutions Cooperative in Lake St. Louis.
A Sept. 27 wedding is planned at Caroline Vineyards in Washington, Mo.