- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Cory Lee Kelso, 30, of Sikeston died Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2004, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 7, 1974, in Sikeston, son of Tommy Dale and Betty Plunk Kelso.
Survivors include his mother of Sikeston, and paternal grandmother, Ruby Kelso of Sikeston.
He was preceded in death by his father, paternal grandfather and maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Adams officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.