- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Neal E. Boyd on the Web
After Neal E. Boyd's debut before a national audience a few weeks ago on NBC's "America's Got Talent," the Internet was full of buzz and chatter about the tenor from Southeast Missouri.
On this page, we'll link you to some of the places out there where Boyd's showing up online.
First off, we have Boyd's own home page, www.nealeboyd.com. Here you can find Boyd's personal bio, with a lot of music and tons of pictures that we wish we could get our hands on, but we hear Boyd's on a media blackout.
Of course, if you go to the infamous YouTube you can see Boyd's first performance, or just watch it right here. You can also hear Boyd's showstopping performance as the slave York in the "Corps of Discovery" musical about the Lewis and Clark expedition on the Web site of the University of Missouri-Columbia alumni magazine.
If you have a Kansas City Star archive account, you can read a big story done on Boyd back in 2001. And not long ago the tenor talked to Vox Magazine, a publication out of Columbia, Mo., the home of his alma mater, the University of Missouri-Columbia.
There's a good deal of chatter about Boyd on the WordPress blog site, too.
And the TV Guide "Cheers and Jeers" blog gave Boyd some big praise (and from the vote tallies it looks like readers did, too.)
Boyd's first "America's Got Talent" performance